Monday 8 August 2011

Konad Nail Stamps!

I first saw Konad Nail Stamping when Xsparkage reviewed it on YouTube and ever since I've wanted one! Why it took me so long to get it I don't know!
I bought this last week and I've tried it out a couple of times but still haven't completely got the hang of it, just messing about and seeing what I can do with it at the moment really.

I bought mine off Amazon but It's available from ebay and obviously their own site too. This set cost me £16 and it's totally worth it! The nail varnishes smell a lot like tippex (not a bad thing) and they're a lot thicker than a normal varnish and dry super quick! But still wait a little while before you put on a top coat in case it smudges! 

This is my second attempt...

I haven't cleaned it up in this picture (obviously) and it was only my second time using the stamps so it's not great! The only thing that's a little bit tricky is trying to get the stamp in the right place, I think it's going to take a little practise!

I can't wait to do some more looks with the stamps! I already have my eye on some new plates and varnishes...


2 comments:

  1. I think its very cute...I look forward to seeing what looks you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design you've created with the stamps.

    I've just came across your blog and its really nice. I'm now following.

    If you want to check out my blog it'
    www.fashionisbeautybeautyisfashion.blogspot.com

    GemmaLouise-xo

    ReplyDelete