Friday 26 August 2011

Hazy Hazel....

My mum ordered herself an eyeshadow quad from E.L.F and I was a bit jealous when I saw it! The colours looked so gorgeous! I asked her if I could borrow it (I think she was expecting that!) and so this was my look yesterday :)


I love how it makes my eyes look so bright! So in love with this little quad! I think this look would work perfect day or night and having the 4 colours all together it's perfect for sticking in your bag if you ever needed a little touch-up.

The colours are so pretty! A few shimmers and the dark brown is a gorgeous matte and it's soo pigmented! I was really impressed! I didn't get myself any because I thought the colours weren't going to be that great (seeming it was only £1.50!) but they're lovely! The purple isn't very bright, thought it was going to be a more vibrant colour, but wasn't vibrant enough for me! So today I added a little urban decay Late Night over the top which looked lovely!




I used just a matte white eyeshadow from Rimmel as my highlighter, the glorious waterproof eyeliner pen from E.L.F (can't rave about it enough!) and Mac's Plush Lash Mascara, as always!



Love this look! Very Simple but looks so good! Really pleased with it, will definitely be purchasing it for myself and also some others! If there's any you can recommend then please do!

Love & Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment