Wednesday 24 August 2011

Can anyone help me!?!?!?!

right, it's been happening for a few weeks now and its bugging me! I can't comment on anything on blogger!!!

I write out my comment to who ever, choose my google account, click post and then it takes me to a page saying 'georgia lillian does not have access at the time to comment' or something of the like.

WHYYYY!!!!!!

I want to comment but it wont let me! Not even on my own page! I did what it told me to do and it still isn't working ¬_¬ If anyone can help, please comment and let me know what I'm doing wrong!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Argh I hate it when blogger messes up like that! Try emailing blogger:/? Not sure if they'd reply but it'd be worth a go!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to! at the moment all I can do is answer as Anonymous! sooo annoying!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine still is! I dont know what to do! every now and then it works fine though... xxx

    ReplyDelete