Tuesday 30 July 2013

Disney Series: Sully - Monsters University!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a while! I've been staying with my boyfriend and although I've brought my laptop with me (with the intention to blog) we've been so busy that I haven't even had time to turn it on! I've missed it so much!
But better late than never! I've had this look to post since before the film came out, so it's a tad late but I love Sully so much, I have to show you guys! And I'm completely in love with the Katy Perry Color Pop for Eylure Lashes! So here's the look!

APOLOGIES FOR THE HUGE GAPS! Blogger is being and arse and I can't work out why the gaps between the photos and the text are so big! If anyone knows how to fit please help! Sorry!
I kept him bright but simple! My main inspiration for doing sully, were the lashes! They were the perfect colour blue so it had to be done!

HE'S JUST SO FLUFFY! I went to see the film last week and loved it! Personally I don't usually like prequels but this was amazing, I loved finding out about their pasts and how it all started! Sucker for Disney...
So anyway, here's the look, I used my Sleek Matts V1 and some shades from the V2. Also Aura from The Glinda palette by Urban Decay. I LOVE that duo shade - its amazing! Puts the finishing touches to just about every look I do!


The Spots were a bitch! haha It was a lot harder than I expected it to be! I cut up teeny tiny pieces of cello tape and stuck them on once I'd primed and gone over my lids with NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk. however then trying to fill them in was a nightmare! I used a sparkly E.L.F eyeliner and then used the brightest purple shade from Sleek Matts V1 palette on a lip brush (because it was the toughest) to apply the shadow.




















I absolutely love these lashes, but the biggest problem for me was the seam! It was so thick it make it impossible to glue on properly and there's no way I could have worn them out which is gutting because they were so pretty! I'm definitely going to have to hunt for the same type of style, but without the blue layer, as I think that's what made it so thick!























 Look how pretty they are! It makes me almost want to cry... the style is just so perfect! I ran the same colour blue which is on the majority of my lids, along my waterline and used the same purple under my eye.





















Still dying over the lashes... For my mascara I used Benefits They're Real - which I wasn't a huge fan of at first, but I've started using it over the top of my MAC plush lash and we're getting on alright at the moment... I love how it lengthens my lower lashes, makes me eyes look so much bigger!


So that's the look! I hope you guys like it, I'll try to get another look out soon! I haven't got any ready though so if anyone's got any ideas please let me know and I'll do my best for you! x x 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!.. this is beyond AMAZING!! the spots is what makes it so Sully!! .. great job!


    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I was so unsure with it when I was doing it! x x x

      Delete