Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sleek Makeup Ultra Matts V2 Palette Look!

Hello!
I thought there's been a few Lush posts recently so lets break it up with a makeup look!
I've gone back to my Sleek Makeup Series and done a look using only eyeshadows from the Ultra Matts V2 Palette. This is my favourite palette from Sleek and comes with me whenever I go away, I love it! I don't know why I haven't done a look with this palette sooner, it was so easy! There's so many different choices which would've all made lovely looks but I fancied adding some blue eyeliner so went for a subtle pink/purple too :) hope you like it.
I love using matte eyeshadows, I find these ones by Sleek blend really well together which makes life a whole lot easier! For my base I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk and applied Dune to the inner half of my eyelid and Flesh to the outer half.
Next I used Maple in my crease and blending it upwards into Pillow Talk which I used as my brow highlight. To darken the outer corner I use a little bit of Highness but mainly Villan using a small pencil brush.
Under my eyes I used Maple and Villan, on my waterline is Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray.
To create my blue winged liner I used Lush's Control Eyeliner which I love!
Mascara is Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara and Eyelashes are Princess Lashes from Born Pretty Store.
 
I hope you like my look! I absolutely love the V2 palette, it's definitely the easiest palette to get complete looks out of and I'm a huge fan of matte shades anyway so perfect for me!
x

1 comment:

  1. That eyeliner is perfect! I wish Sleek products were available in the US ;(

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete