Friday 21 February 2014

Lush Intuitive Makeup Look! Aka...The Tizzy Look!

Hey guys,
My wonderful best friend, Tizzy bought me one of Lush's cream eyeshadows as part of my birthday present (she knows me too well) so I thought seeming as I am missing her so much I'd do a look just for her! I moved last month to Cambridge from the Isle of Wight and I don't know how I've coped so long without her D:
I hope you like my look!
Lush Intuitive is a golden lime-green, shimmery cream eyeshadow which dries within a few seconds making it perfect for layering, but if you're quick enough it works as a great eyeshadow base too.
I absolutely adore the little bottles the emotional brilliance products come in! They look so cute lined up on my makeup table.
At first glance this colour might not seem to be everyone's taste but it's definitely worth a swatch. If you layer this colour up you get a beautiful vibrant green with golden shimmer, however if you want something more subtle then just use a little and you get a wash of gold shimmer with a slight green tone which would look beautiful with hazel eyes.
I used ELF primer as my base, and added Intuitive over my eyelid a couple of times to build up a good solid colour. To set the colour I used Fig from Sleek's Garden of Eden Palette as it's a pretty good match!
From Sleek's Ultra Matts V1 palette I used Cricket and Dragonfly to darken the crease and Pow! on my brow bone. To blend out the crease I used Adam's Apple from Garden of Eden, and Fern from Ultra Matts V2 in the outer corner of my eye to create a darker shadow effect.
To highlight my inner corner, I added Oyster from Sleek's Lagoon palette (love this shade!) and to line my lower lash line I applied Intuitive, and Fern.
My winged eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion and Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray to line my waterline. Both are my go to liners, I'd be lost without them!
Eyelashes are my favourite Eylure #100 and mascara is Max Factor Excess Volume.
So that's my look! I hope you like it :)
x

4 comments:

  1. pretty look! I have never tried any lush makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I LOVE Lush makeup! They are definitely worth checking out! x

      Delete
  2. I'm such a sucker for green looks! Lovely look ,darling! :)!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete