Friday 20 December 2013

Recreation of Sully by Makeup Crazy!

Hey guys!
Just a quick post today. I haven't done any looks and I've wanted to share this amazing recreation Lucy from Makeup Crazy has done of my Sully from Monsters University look!
 
Hasn't she done an amazing job! I found it so difficult to get the purple dots as bright as she has!
This was my original look
I absolutely love her recreation!
It makes me so happy when people like my looks enough to try them themselves, and I always love seeing them!
 
Thankyou so much for doing this Lucy, I love it! She's done some beautiful looks lately, and some also inspired by Disney! Definitely check her blog out!
x

3 comments:

  1. both looks are amazing! Your Disney looks are really inspiring! I might have to try one out soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou do much! definitely check out Makeup Crazy, shes one to keep an eye on! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you soo much Georgia for sharing this look on your lovely blog! :D I can't thank you enough for all of the kind words. I love your looks so much, and love recreating them! :D
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete