Friday 29 November 2013

American Makeup Haul!

Hey guys, thought I better get back into blogging properly!
Shopping for makeup in America was just amazing! I think my boyfriend got bored very quickly of me dragging him around the shops, but I've never been into a Sephora or Ulta before. OH. MY. GOD. It's like heaven! Everything was so much cheaper too! I loved it and can't wait to go back some day!
Anyway, here's some pictures of what I picked up, I can't wait to get some looks going! And sorry about some crappy photos! It started to get dark really early and my set up space sucked!
 
















Well I hope you liked my purchases! I'm sure I'll do more detailed reviews of the products in the future and they'll all feature in some looks I'm planning!
I can't wait see what I can come up with!
x

12 comments:

  1. I love these beauty blogs! Brilliant haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lisa! Shopping in America was amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I would love to go shopping in America too. The prices are so much cheaper, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Inez! Shopping in America was amazing! I would love to go back just for the shops! haha x x

      Delete
  4. hey it's me again! I was wondering if you could do some looks with the vice palette? I'm going to pick it up soon and you have some of my favorite makeup looks on blogger! I would love to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, of course I can! I have a look ready to put out using the Vice Palette already, I'll try and put it out tomorrow or the day after! (its all purples again like my latest so maybe the day after!) I'll post this on your blog too incase you dont see it! :) x x

      Delete