Sunday 24 November 2013

America Nail Polish Haul! OPI, ORLY, China Glaze...

Hello!!
Sorry I've been gone away for so long! I've been in America for 2 weeks and crazy busy ever since I've been back. Im soo happy I've finally got time to start posting again! I've got lots of new things to show you, and loads of new looks coming up!

So, first off I thought I'd start with 2 haul posts. One on nail polishes and the other makeup which I purchased whilst away. I bought so much! haha I was saving for ages to get some products in America, it's so much cheaper than England!

There were so many great deals, I couldn't help myself...I love a bargain! I've quite a lot of products to fit in so I'll just post some pics! Let me know if you want to see swatches of anything!
 
CHINA GLAZE.
Ok, I'm starting with my FAVOURITE. $2.99 in marshalls! LOVE. 'Get outta my space.'
My first magnetics polishes, so cute! 'Pull me close' and 'Instant Chemistry.'
'Ruby Pumps'
 
ORLY.
Awful photo, sorry! Such bad lighting today but I really wanted to post something! (L-R) Electrum, Rococo a go go, Peachy parrot,Copper.
 
Sally Hansen.
White and Black nail art pens. Wanted these for ages! Can't wait to give them a go.
 
O.P.I
(L-R) Yellopalooza, Stand in lime for days, Rolling bones, The drummer is hot.
How cute is my little polar bear! Will be featured a lot for winter... haha 'Peace & Love & OPI.'
Actually a gorgeous jewell pink but didn't want to photograph that way at all, 'You only live twice.'
Miami Beet.
Deutsch you want me baby?
OPI Ink.
Lucky lucky lavender.
Teal the cows come home.
 
Ok so that's it for my new nail polishes! I'm sure I'll be posting some looks using them soon! I can't wait to have a few days off work so I can play around :D
I hope you like my purchases!
x




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nailpolish colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lisa! I can't wait to play around with them! x

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a nice trip! You picked up some lovely things; now I'm on the hunt for Ruby Pumps and Peace & Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely trip thankyou Louise! Ruby Pumps is amazing! It comes out smooth, not grainy like a lot of glitter polishes. SO pretty! x x x

      Delete