Friday 20 January 2012

America, FUCK YEAH!

Am I allowed to swear in a title? We'll soon find out if it gets taken down....

So anyway I'm pretty excited. I live a pretty dull life during the winter on the Isle of Wight because there is shit all to do so summer's coming early for me this year! As I'm heading off to Florida in March! WOOOOO!!

There was a little mis-hap which led me to applying for a Visa though... however I was approved yesterday so I can now start to look forward to my holiday! Although It's my first time flying and I'm sooooooo SOOOOO scared!!! (first flight is to Georgia though which is kind of cool seeming it's my name! Going to buy everything that says Georgia on it! haha)

Shopping on Oxford Street, London was the death of my though... 4 bikinis, 1 suitcase and shit loads of clothes later, I am ready for my holiday but SKINT! Luckily I have a few more paydays to go before we are off! Basically I was wondering where are the best places to shop!!

I want to stock up big time on some new makeup/nail varnish/clothes/random crap I don't actually need and I really want to try out some brands I can't get in the UK! So If there's anyone out there kind enough to reply and let me know, It was be pretty awesome!

Love & Peace! xx

ps; I swear a lot. Sorry about that.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to begin by saying that if your title began with Canada, it would be the most awesome post title in the history of post titles.

    Now I will end with saying that I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award, so check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiho! congrats! I so get why you're exited, i would be too!
    even though it's some time before you leave, i really hope you'll have a blast over there!
    and btw, swear as much as you like, there is nothing better than a good rant of swear-words haha ;)//Azure

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! you must be so excited!..hope you have a lovely time! p.s love the glitter background Hollie xox
    http://pandaeyezbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy!!! I live in Florida! What city are you going to? It should be a blast but definitely be ready to sweat. It's January and the temperature is already in the high 70's here. By March it should be burning like hell. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!! And I'm sure there will be no nail polish left in the stores when you leave. haha P.S. I swear a lot too!

    ReplyDelete