Sunday 18 September 2011

X-Men Series...Mystique

I know, Mystique isn't actually an x-men, but she's in the series, so I did her! She's an awesome character and when you've got a person who's blue, you kind of have to do a makeup look for her!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm currently really ill! And I did do a look for Storm but I'm not loving it, so I'm currently oohing and ahhing whether or not to upload it!

but anyway....


My Mystique look is a very simple one, can definitely be worn out (to the right places!) but not exactly what I'd call 'daytime'. My look is based around her colours; blue, red & yellow (from her eyes) and I also tried to keep the colours in propotion as much as I could.




My Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Gash was the PERFECT colour for her hair!!! It was my main inspiration for doing this look! I didn't apply any eyelashes because sometimes they just look a bit 'too much'. The more I wore this look, the more I loved it! But I was very disappointed with the pigmentation of my blue eyeshadows from my Collection 2000 POP palette, so I also used my Sleek palette which is such a God send, my acid and storm palettes at the moment seem to have every colour I need in them! Definitely going to have to get their other palettes...




I haven't worn make-up in so long that It was a nice change to do a quick little look. Instantly made me feel better! The yellow on the inner half of my lower lash line was a nice soft colour, for me it was defintely enough, not too bold! But I do want to invest in some eyeshadows with INSANE pigmentation, so if anyone has any suggestions, then please let me know!

Let me know what you think of this look :) would be lovely to hear what you think!

Love & Peace x

3 comments:

  1. Ballin, love the red liner and the colors you used on the waterline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the red liner from? I am absolutely in love with this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou guys so much! The eyeliner is a liquid liner from Urban Decay and it's in Gash. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete