I thought I'd make life easy for everyone and put it all in one post! I'll try to keep my answer short and sweet... But first, the rules!
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag backs!
So first off, the questions from Rosie!
- List three fun facts about yourself Starting with a toughy... errr I'm ambidextrous (which comes in handy with makeup), I LOVE dying my hair stupid colours, and... I'm a twin? does that count? haha
- What beauty product could you not survive without? Mac's plush lash mascara! It just looks so natural on!
- How tall are you? Do you have any problems with your height? I'm a short ass, only 163cm... like 5,3.
- Describe your dream holiday SUNSHINE, great food and clear blue seas!
- Splash out on several smaller items or splurge on one big item? Can I do both? haha splash out more than splurge, but splurge if its worth it!
- Falsies or mascara? Mascara!
- Worst cosmetic product you've ever used Bourjois felt tip liner! I actually wrote to the company!
- Do you have a special talent? Do you wish you had one/a different one? I wish I did, but I don't! However my boyfriend will read this and say it's makeup...
- Horrors or comedies? Comedy! My boyfriend made me watch paranormal activity and he had to walk me to the toilet and back because I was too scared to go alone! NOT HORRORS!
- Books or films? Books are always better than films, but I love watching the films after I've read the books.
- Tea or coffee? Tea, no doubt.
1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be? e.g. home, your bed, on vacation. I'm going to be really soppy (but truthful) and say with my boyfriend in Cambridge. I live too far away on the Isle of Wight!
2. What's your favourite lipstick?Airbourne Unicorn - LimeCrime!
3. When it comes to eyeliner do you wing it, smoke it or not use it?Wing It! without a doubt, it doesn't look finished without a wing!
4. Dragons or unicorns?UNICORNS ALL THE WAY!
4. Dragons or unicorns?UNICORNS ALL THE WAY!
5. If you could meet anyone in the world from any time period who would it be? e.g. Amelia Earhart, Tom Cruise. Holy Crap what a question! erm... Bruce Springsteen, I want him to adopt me.
6. Do you prefer your hair up or down?DOWN. I'm a touch OCD, if it's not perfect, it comes out and I start again! I'm too fussy to wear my hair up!
7. On vacation do you wear dresses and skirts or jeans and shorts? SHORTS.
8. Sandals or flip-flops? I live on an Island, it's always flip flops!
9. What is your favourite feel-good summertime song right now? My constant feel-good song, sweet home Alabama!
10. What's your favourite nail polish called and where is it from?Mermaid's Tears - OPI. It's such a pretty and unique green!
11. What do you want to get out of blogging, where do you see yourself a year from now? I love what I'm doing now, so if I'm still doing the same thing in a year, I'd be happy :) But I would love to be further along in the makeup world, even if it's just face painting at festivals! I want to be out there doing it for other people.
Next up, Aislyn's Questions!
- What has been your best experience as a blogger? Getting the opportunity to review ELF's new range of lipsticks before they were out was awesome! I loved doing that.
- If you could go to one place in the world you have never been, where would it be & why? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand, It looks so beautiful and I've got family over there I'd love to visit.
- What's the first good memory that comes to mind when you think of your childhood? The family BBQ's we used to have every year!
- Favourite drug-store makeup brand/product? Sleek's i-Divine palettes!
- What are your interests outside of your blog/blogging? I just love makeup and would love to get a job in it some day. I do love my books too and baking!
- Favourite food? Currently, bacon and brie rolls!
- Who do you admire most? My boyfriend. He does a job that he loves and makes him happy, and he's always encouraged me to blog and do the same, to carry on with my makeup artistry even when I'm having crummy days :) He always says the right thing, I love him very much :)
- What was your best vacation? I went to Florida last year, it was my first time flying and it was all so amazing! Going back in October with friends, family and my boyfriend and I can't wait!
- Favourite Clothing Store? Honestly I don't know. I've been so out of it all lately... I do like H&M and Forever 21 but I wouldn't say I have a favourite...
- What famous/iconic person would you love to meet (dead or alive)? Easy, Dave Grohl.
- Favourite genre of music? ahh I like acoustic, rock and country...
And last but not least, Tanja's Questions:
- Do you care about environment? I do - when I was at school I used to work every year with Team Green to keep the Isle of Wight Festival a 'green' festival, which it won awards for :)
- Do you eat healthy or fast food? I try to eat healthy, at the moment I'm on a diet of chicken and rice but every now and then a 'day off' isn't bad! I like the occasional Dominos...
- What is your favourite movie? That's hard, I have a lot of favourites. 10 things I hate about you, The Notebook, and anything Disney comes to mind!
- Have you got pets? I have a black and white cat called Rocky and he's my baby!
- What does your blog title mean? I can honestly say I can't remember why I called it Enchanted Makeup! I think I just liked the word, and the meaning it has :)
- What is your favourite book? Favourite book... I love anything by Nicholas Sparks, The Hunger Game Series and The Importance of being Ernest by Oscar Wilde.
- What is your favourite food ? At the moment...Bacon.
- Three words that best describe your blog? Big, Bright and Colourful! The majority of my looks...
- Who takes your photos? MEEE.
- One thing that you would change about yourself? BE LESS OCD.
- Good things about you? I'm a pretty comfy pillow, and If you want to borrow a Disney film, I'll have it. And I've always got gum. And lippy.
- I was vegetarian for about 5 years until the doctors told me to eat meat because not eating it was making me ill!
- I have a twin brother called Piers.
- I live on an Island! It's pretty cool in the summer, lots of beaches but pretty dull in the winter!
- I met my boyfriend at the Bestival, after finding his single 2 years earlier as the single of the week on itunes!
- I only got into makeup 2 years ago, after watching ALL of Xsparkage's youtube videos! Shes was definitely my inspiration.
- I love making lists. I HAVE to be organised.
- I'm a tad OCD... I like things to be even and I don't like seeing doors or draws open! Or things stuck out of them!
- Water is my favourite drink.
- I really want a job in makeup! Even if it's just working at a MAC store or somewhere. I want to start at the bottom and work my way up. I don't expect to get somewhere without putting in the hard work.
- I LOVE making friendship bracelets! (anyone wants one, shout out! haha)
- I have NEVER slept with a teddy until this year when my boyfriend bought me one. I'M 21!
Katie from Subtle Coral
Zoe from ZoeLou and The Beauty Blog
Myriam from Edgy Wonderland
Daniela from Girls Talk...
Brittany from Polka and Dots
Laura from LollyLaura
Freya from Beauty and the Button
Ell Jaye from Ell Jaye
Stephanie from Stephanie in Wonderland
Aisling from Pale Girl l Irish Beauty Blog
Levinia from Levinia's Beauty Blog
And my Questions for you are:
- Where do you find your makeup inspiration from?
- What's your favourite beauty brand?
- What's your favourite drink?
- What TV show are you addicted to at the moment?
- Mascara or Foundation?
- What's your favourite blog and why?
- Bright eyes or Bright lips?
- What was your favourite TV show as a child?
- What do you do when you're not blogging?
- What's your favourite season, are you a hot or cold person?
- Tell us a quality you like about yourself.
And that's it! WOW I don't think I've written that much since I've been as school... Well done to anyone who read ALL of it. Please grade me kindly. x