Wednesday 22 May 2013

My time on Instagram

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I've last posted! Here's just a quick post, some stuff that I've been doing :) got a couple more disney looks coming up! Please don't forget to comment and give me some ideas on what to do, I would love your input! :) 


Mini haul coming maybe, from fragrancedirect.com! Amazing prices! 




Ethan Ash and Janet Devlin putting my tiny tongue to shame! Personally, I think mines normal and they're both strange!



My olive addiction getting out of control... 


Ha! I just love this!



Gorgeous gorgeous top coat confetti from Loreal! Love it! 



Apparently my cat can climb trees!



And my new pretties I can't wait to play with! I wanted the other pigment from the baking beauties collection but it's sold out D,: soo gutted! I must hunt it down! 


2 comments: