Tuesday 7 May 2013

Disney Series: Kevin from UP!

Hey Guys!
I'm enjoying doing this Disney Series so so much! I love everything about Disney so to be able to recreate some of my favourite characters for me, is amazing! I hope you like the latest addition to the series - Kevin (the bird) from Up! I kept thinking about who I could do next, but nothing was really coming to me until my boyfriend reminded me of Up! As soon as I thought of Kevin I knew exactly what I wanted to do!




Kevin's so bright and colourful, I knew this was going to be a fun one to do! I wanted to keep it pretty simple still, so it's wearable for a festival or something, so didn't go crazy with feather eyeliner or like what I did for Iago from Aladdin.




All of the gorgeous bright colours are from Sleek V1 Mattes Palette. I'm having so much fun with this palette! I bought it a while ago now and haven't really found the time to use the colours so this was the perfect opportunity for them to show their potential and I LOVE IT! Also, if you're using bright colours, to make sure they pop as much as they can, use a white base first! I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.



Eyelashes are by Eylure #146, and they are so so beautiful. I love the feathered effect they give, really girly and pretty! I did have a little miss-hap with them though! I should really cut them down a little but I forgot and managed to glue them too close to the inner corner of my eye and they hurt like hell! I didn't notice it at first, but my eye started watering and made my eyeliner smudge ALL over the yellow eyeshadow!!! I tried to fix it as best as I could, but there's a lesson learnt! CUT DOWN EYELASHES TO FIT YOUR EYE! Remember that one next time Georgia...


Anyway, that's my look for Kevin from Up, I hope you guys like it!
If you have any ideas of characters you'd like to see my attempt please comment below!
 
And I've just got a new Instagram purely for my makeup it's EnchantedMakeup so please check that out :D
 
x x x
 

7 comments:

  1. I've tagged you for the Liebster Award! Hope this is your first nomination. Go to http://jpenego.blogspot.com/ for more information!

    Love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've already replied, but thankyou again! x x

      Delete
  2. Awww, Kevin! This is one of my fave Pixar movies. You should do a look inspired by the house too, haha. With all the colorful balloons!

    xo Meredith Jessica
    pigmentsandpalettes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cry every time I watch this movie! beginning and end! And laugh my ass off through the middle, love kevin and Dug! haha

      I'll attempt the house tomorrow! My boyfriend suggested that too but I don't think I could do it justice!!

      x x x

      Delete
  3. Ah yours is SO much better than mine~ deffo going to get that sleek palette you spoke about! You're super talented! xx

    ReplyDelete